Guest Blogger Guidelines for eSeller News
Thank you for showing an interest in becoming a Guest Blogger for eSeller News. We are really excited to have you on board.
Although we love to publish any articles relating to the industry there are a few stipulations to bear in mind. These are in place to ensure eSeller News maintains its reputation as a valuable source of information for entrepreneurs, brands and businesses online. We’re sure you’ll agree that articles filled with promotional materials, stuffed with keywords or overloaded with links are not beneficial to either of us.
You need people to read your articles all the way through while we want to deliver the best in eSeller News.
The Benefits of Becoming a Guest Blogger
There are many benefits of becoming a guest blogger with eSeller News as you’ll already be aware.
For instance you receive:
- Great link juice which will enhance your own marketing online
- A wide audience that are already waiting to read what you have to offer
- Free advertising with every article you publish
- A badge for your site to show you are a verified, respected contributor of eSeller News
Guest Blogger Guidelines
Of course, we have guidelines for posts that we would like you to follow, these are:
- No more than one link in a post
- No sales or promotional content, if you do publish a press release please make sure it is news and not a sales piece
- No calls to action
- No profanities
- No bad grammar or spelling
- No mention of other companies apart from your own without their permission
- Every post must have at least one image
- Every post should have a featured image or video
We do reserve the right to withhold any article or post if we do not feel it is a good fit for our audience. We also reserve the right to delete posts if we consider them to be of poor quality or overly promotional.
Any guest blogger that consistently submits poor quality content that doesn’t meet our guidelines will be removed from the site.
We only accept Guest Bloggers that have a proven history of creating great content online.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are promoting a product within your posts, you first need to send the product to the eSeller Offices to be reviewed, so we can give it our official seal of approval. We won’t publish any articles promoting products that don’t hold this badge.
We allow one link in your profile and you can really sell yourself or your business here. We would urge you to use a good profile photo, even your logo, so we can promote your articles confident that they’re visually attractive.
How to Start Publishing on eSeller News
To start publishing your content on eSeller News, simply join and wait for your password to hit your inbox.
You’ll then be able to fill in your profile and start publishing. Although we are quite relaxed, please don’t mistake this as complacency as only the highest quality marketers, brands and publishers earn the right to share their news and articles on eSeller.
Welcome to a whole new audience, welcome to eSeller News